Friday, September 26, 2014

20 Time Project: 1st Post

My 20 Time Project is to learn an instrument. I will either be learning to play a Saxophone or learning to play the Trombone. I have not made much progress in the past two weeks but I have made some. Today I looked at how to play trombone and how to play saxophone on WikiHow. I also looked at slide positions for the trombone so I have an idea of what I'm doing. I have had to over come an obstacle for this project, I need to get an instrument from Mr. G. and when I asked him about it last week he said I needed to come back next week (this week) because the 4th and 5th graders would be picking instruments and he didn't know what instruments he needed to send to Mr. Rupp. So I went back yesterday to check with him and he said ask him at the beginning of class today and he will ask the trombone and saxophone section leader to make sure I wouldn't be taking someones instrument. Whats next for me is to have to instrument by next week so I can start playing on it and learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment